Monday, June 23, 2008

Am I obsessed with Twilight?



If you ask my husband that same question, you will get an astounding, "Yes". I have been contemplating on this. Has my innocent hobby turned into an obsession. I think so. I went to pick up the paperback version of Twilight. The checkout man then preceeded to tell me how much I was going to love the books and I should hurry to get to the next ones. I kind of laughed at him. Let's just say that I have read them more than once. But what is wrong with that? I like them, I love them. At the end of a long day, I like to curl up on my couch and indulge in my guilty pleasure. Into a world where men are ridiculously romantic and adventure is an everyday thing. Maybe I would read less if my husband put some more effort into the romance department. At the moment, romance is considered a night in front of the TV watching Ultimate Fighter. Which, by the way, is pretty good. So what it comes down to is: I am a Twilight obsessed woman who occasionaly likes to watch Ultimate Fighter. And I think there's nothing wrong with that :).

2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

THat was hilarious and yes you are obsessed, Tomorrow is Twilight Tuesday.

Jolin said...

Robyn - Girl, you need to talk to Brandi Cope. She is also obsessed. She even moderates a forum on one of the Twilight websites.

Love the blog!