Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TWILIGHTERS UNITE



As some of you may know, Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight Series, comes out August 2nd at midnight. Lately I find myself laying awake at night giggling with excitement, if you're thinking that's weird, you're probably right. I have recruited my mom and sister and a couple of friends to go with me for the release party. I wanted to dress up but my mom has said she won't go with me if I do. So with my creative juices being stifled I have decided to do a simple "Team Edward" T-shirt. I pray I am not the only semi-adult to come with Twilight Merchandise, and hopefully my mother will still love me and be proud. This is a call to arms for all Twi-Hards to show there true colors and stand up for their obsession!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand your obsession but funny how I am wearing a T-shirt that says Team Jacob. HaHa! have you been reading the quotes of the day on stephenie meyer's website? Oh my goodness they are so mysterious and probably misleading! Did you know that this book is almost 800 pages?? Wow I don't know how much I am going to get done tomorrow night!