Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!



Here's to my wonderful Husband and an Awesome Dad! He's not around much but I know that when he is he tries to be the best Dad he can be! He loves his girls and I'm so happy to have him as the father of my children. I love you, Roy, and you make us so happy!

I bet you're wondering why there are 2 pictures of them? It's ridiculously difficult to get them all looking at the camera at the same time, and when I say all I mean including Roy too. So in the first one Audrey looks like she's trying to push out a turd and in the second one Roy looks like he is stoned. So you pick. Which one is better?

Happy Father's Day Roy!

2 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Both pictures look good because everyone is having a good time!

The Kelly's said...

These make us happy!