Saturday, October 22, 2011

Roy's an Old Fart!

Roy turned 30 on Wednesday! For his present, I sent him, my Dad, my brother and my brother-in-law paint-balling for an afternoon. It included 3.5 hours of paint-balling, BBQ, a bonfire, and s'mores. They had a blast and I got a great deal on it from living social!



Then this past Sunday we had a big family dinner to celebrate his b-day. My grandpa spent a small fortune on Steak and we had a meal fit for a king! It was yummy. I should have taken a picture of the table because it was crazy! I made pumpkin cake, his favorite, I undercooked it a little bit but we ate around the center. Here's the video of us singing Happy Birthday to him:


Happy Birthday to my favorite Man! He does so much for so many people! And just as a side note, how is it that I have more gray hair than he does!

No comments: