Sunday, December 21, 2008

We're Having...

As of a month ago, we found out we are having another girl! I was a little bummed but than my genius husband made a good point. He reminded me that now we will be less poor than we already are because we have all the girl stuff. And when I say, "less poor" I mean those were his exact words. So the idea of having another girl is sounding better and better everyday. Evy is excited to have a little sister and I am excited to be "less poor". Awwww... the wise words of my husband :)!

3 comments:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

I totally forgot to ask you at church yesterday about that!!

Congratulations. I'm so glad you will be less poor.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome :)

Kristen said...

Robyn,
When I got your christmas card today it made me cry! Thanks for writing your blog address on the envelope. You all look so ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I keep looking at your photos and thinking myself, "now wait a minute, if I'm still 25 how on earth can Robyn be nearly as old as me?" That's when reality hits that I am rounding on 40. I sure miss you & am so excited to have your real address now :). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell your family hello. Thinking about them makes me cry too. Your parents had such an amazing impact on Mike & I. I can't tell you how many times I watch my sassy 10 year old and try to figure out what Martha would do in this situation. Seriously, I do that! You are truly loved Robyn! More than you'll ever know!
Kristen