Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Valentine's Day! I love the jewelry commercial that says, it's not about I love you, but I love us! I love Roy! He never reads this but I wanted to say it.

Evy and I made some Valentines cookies today while Audrey was taking a nap. I have some chocolates and cards to give them at dinner. I'm so grateful for all the love I have in my life. Happy Valentines Day!



As I was loading the pictures on to the computer I saw some ones I had forgotten about. This one I took one morning. This is exactly how my mornings go. My children love TV!


And then another morning, Evy insisted I take her picture. I really have no idea why but she was sure that she needed her picture taken!I love how she had to strike a pose. That girl is so sassy!

2 comments:

Brother Kelly said...

Look at those zombies. I love you guys and can't wait to party.

Candis said...

You are amazing!!!! Love the sweet tea party!