Sunday, September 11, 2011

Guess who's Potty Trained?

And guess who's trying to catch up her blog? Me. I've been a bad blogger (It seems like I say that a lot). But back to the actual Title of the post....Audrey's Potty Trained! We spent this past week learning to go to the potty. I seriously hated every minute of it but I'm glad it's over. I say this now, but coincidentally she had an accident at church today. It was diarhea, so I'm hoping she just didn't have anytime to tell me. Let's just say that those panties got a 1-way ticket to the garbage. But other than today, she's been awesome.

I thought this picture was so cute. I think this was taken the first or second day. I promise you she wasn't actually going potty in this picture. But she was loving her elephant this day and we were pumping her full of water. She's just so dang cute!

I'm hoping that in the next week I can get things caught up. I was hoping that when Audrey is taking her nap that I will be able to get some things done. I do have a good excuse for my absence..........

I'm pregnant! I'm 15 weeks and due March 5th. I've been terribly sick. Way more sick than the other pregnancies. I literally spent the whole summer laying on my couch, much to Evy's frustration. But what do you do? I'm finally feeling better and getting back to my normal routine. We're so grateful to be pregnant again. The Ectopic pregnancy and surgery this Spring has taught me to be so very grateful for the gift of life. There are so many people that struggle with infertility and miscarriages. I know that going through my experience has humbled me. And I'm so very grateful for my blessings.

Wow, I got way off track. But that was just something on my mind. I hope to have more "Happy" posts soon!

No comments: