Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pics laying around

I found some funny funny pics while I was messing with my camera. The first are of some snow men that we made while it snowed here.
This is my version of a snowman:

This is Roy's version:



Now if you are wondering if that snowman is sitting on the toilet with its pants around its ankles you would be right. This my husband's version of good family time with our daughter. Good thing I love him so much! I'm sure the neighbors loved it.

Here is a pic of Evy today. She told she she wanted to dress like a princess. When she came back from the room she was wearing this. I told her she was mixing Ariel and Snow White but she insisted she was perfect. I think she's perfect too! :)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

What a great outfit, I wonder who gave her the dress and she is perfect.