Tuesday, March 23, 2010

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!


As you can see by the title of this post, that I am going crazy. This is Evy's mission! I remember looking at my sweet Evy baby in the hospital thinking about all the fun we would have and what a great Mom I would be. But I fear that I am failing. I know that this is not rational, it is emotional. I love my sweet girl to death. Heaven knows she is hilarious. She is a great bis sister. And she is there to give me a hug when I need one. But sometimes... and when I say sometimes, I really mean quite frequently... she makes me want to pull my hair out!! It seems like these past couple of weeks have been really bad. I have no idea what I am doing and I don't think she does either. I love her, I tell her I love her, I show her I love her, but does she know? I'm not so sure. My voice is at a very high decibel all day long, telling her to not do that, or go do that or go in time out or go wipe your bum! Really I am tired of hearing myself! I just hope that in the end I get points for trying my hardest. So here's to Evy!!!... her father's daughter :)

1 comment:

Grandma Caroline said...

Hang in there honey, I remember your mom and I saying the exact same things when you were little. Thank goodness they really do grow up to be half way descent adults despite what we do. Just use the HOly Ghost to mother and all will be well.