Sunday, March 14, 2010

I ran a Half Marathon!

Crazy Right? My bestest friend, Candis, somehow comvinced me to run this Half Marathon during the Winter Holidays. I started training in the beginning of January and ran the Half Marathon on March 6! All in all I think it was a good experience. I lost all of my baby weight, so right there it makes everything worth it! I don't think I ever got to the point where I started to love running. But I love the jeans I'm fitting back into!!! :) I never thought I would ever run a half marathon so I am pretty dang proud of myself! I ran it in 2 Hours and fifty minutes... I know it's pathetic. But I kept looking behind me to make sure there were a good amount of people behind me and that I was not the last!! Really that is all that matters. I don't have the best pics from it but I will post what I have and once I get the good ones I will put them up.

Really I just want to be a healthy adult. I want to be able to give my kid's a run for their money in races. I want to be able to chase Evy down... which is kind of a need!! Really glad I did it, and somehow my dad convinced me into doing a Triathalon Sprint on May 1st... I know crazy!! I' must me smoking something way crazy when I agree to these things. And in closing, If I can run a half marathon anyone can!! And apparently I run like a sasquatch... yep, I said it, a Sasquatch!


No comments: