Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have been a Bad Blogger!

So.... after much pestering from family members I have decided to become a better blogger!! Honestly this past year has been a hard one for the Gallagher Family. I have found myself severely depressed, lonely, tired and frustrated! And haven't felt like blogging about things. But I have decided to have a better outlook on life. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass but learning how to dance in the rain. So here goes dancing in the rain! And just FYI, I'm a terrible dancer...just ask Roy. But I'm going to try.

These are some of the things I'm grateful for:
The roof over my head
The Yummy food on my plate
My beautiful girls
My wonderful family
The beauty outside
My comfy bed... I love my bed!!!

So when I'm bummed I'm going to look at this list and think about all the other blessings I have in my life. Because truly I am blessed!





No comments: