Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pic from the Birthday





I was feeling like death warmed over that Day, and looked like it. I still wanted to take some birthday pictures with her but never got to. I guess there's always next year. We got her a Sesame Street cake. She happens to love Sesame Street and Elmo. Which is funny because she has never actually watched the show. One day we were in target and saw a Tickle me Elmo doll and screamed Elmo. Ever since then it has been a love affair with Elmo. My parents got her a Tickle-Me-Elmo doll. I can' decide if it is creepy or cute. It literally throws itself around and stands back up. I don't think Audrey can decide either. One minute she says it's funny and the other she's running away screaming. The jury is still out on that one. But thanks Mom and Dad! She got a couple of books from us. She loves shoes, so one book was about shoes. And the other one was a "Llama Llama" book. She loves that series! She also got a Sesame Street Sticker Activity book. I have already started to find stickers all around the house in places where they shouldn't be! Happy Birthday Audrey! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Alena said...

She is so big and beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see her and you and evy and everyone!