Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Craziness?


Do you ever wonder what Heavenly Father is thinking? How everything could turn out so completely different than you thought they would. Really, I feel like I'm going to pull out my hair. Will my life ever be normal? And as I write this the answer comes to my mind: not likely.

We got rid of our house finally! We have renter for 2 years that would like to buy at the end of the lease. So it's a huge relief! Roy calls me up and tells me today that there is a possibility that he will get a job transfer back here to Charlotte. WHAT?!? We just got rid of the house! Now it's not a definite but definitely a possibility. Now is it just weird how this all turned out? We sign papers for our house on Monday and find out on Wednesday that we may just end up staying here. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So Heavenly Father, how about I stop telling you my ideas and you just tell me! Again, not likely. But wouldn't it be nice?

So, enjoy this picture of Evy at about 18 months. This always makes me laugh. So, maybe I just need to laugh about all of this and go with the flow. Seriously,.........Not Likely!

No comments: