Monday, April 12, 2010

My Sweet Babies



So my sister Sabrina took pictures of the girls for Easter. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Audrey does have a snotty nose, thank heavens for PhotoShop!! I love how Evy's hair turned out. I told her if she left her curlers in that she would get a special treat, the treat being Easter Eggs. But I kept reminding Evy what this holiday was about and I think she sort of got it. I don't know how many times I said, " We have Easter because Jesus died for us." I didn't go into the resurrection thing because i thought it would be to much for her. But after a month of saying the same thing over and over agin, I think she got that it was about Jesus. Of course it was nice having them in their matching outfits, hunting Easter eggs, eating good food, but really it's nothing compared to why we celebrate. I am so grateful for my blessings and the knowledge that I have that Christ died for us. Not just for our sins but for everything. I have been blessed! When I start missing my house I try to remember this and I think it helps. Anyways.......enjoy the pics of my babies! I couldn't help but stare at them and wonder how time flies too quickly. Happy late Easter!


No comments: