Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Am a Triathalete!








So, I let my Dad talk me into doing a Sprint Triathalon. I am in pain today! I finished it in one hour and 36 minutes. A 10 minute swim, 45 minute bike and under a 30 minute run ( which only was the case because if I walked my calf's would start cramping). I'm really happy I did it and even more happy it is over with! Roy was able to come and bring the kids so I was real happy that he could be there to see me finish.

I'm really grateful that I was able to do this with my Dad. I will never forget it! I really wanted to beat him but he is such an over-acheiver on the bike! So how a 53 year old beats a 25 year old, I do not know. It's probably because he is so pretty ;)!

On an after-thought, I really need to wear make up when I do these events. Evy does not approve of my lack of make-up!

2 comments:

The Kelly's said...

you rock. that is all.

krystin said...

That's an awesome achievement! I wish I could just do half of that! =)