Sunday, June 12, 2011

Epcot

A few months back we had gotten some advise from some friends to do the Princess Breakfast while we were at Epcot. It was pricey but worth every penny. Instead of standing in line for the princesses, the princesses came to our table, signed Evy's book and took a picture with her. The food was amazing. Evy said she was too nervous to eat. So I took it as my responsibility to eat all of our $75 worth of breakfast. I was not going to let it go to waste! Bad move on my part. I was so full the rest of the day that I never really got into all that Epcot had to offer. Evy did look beautiful in her Little Mermaid outfit that Mama and Papa bough for her. We used that as a bribe for a whole month!

She did a walk/parade around the restaurant with all the other girl's there. As you can see, she's acting nervous. I don't know why, I don't think the child has EVER been nervous in her entire life!

Here's the rest of the pictures with the princesses:




Here's another picture of her outside of the restaurant:

Roy, Audrey and the Lewis Family met us at Epcot and we got started on the rest of our day. We decided to try out the Launch Ride. It simulates what it would feel like to be in a space ship during Launch. That kind of got the scrambled eggs rolling around in my stomach. Reminder: don't overeat before you have a day planned at an Amusement Ride!


As were heading out for the day I noticed that the girls had fallen asleep. Audrey fell asleep with her legs propped up in the stroller. Too funny!



All in all, it was the best trip ever. Roy and I really needed to have the chance to have tons of fun with our kids. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay in the Condo!

No comments: