Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Last night the girls and I put together Roy's breakfast for today: Monkey Bread. It was lots of fun and Audrey loved stirring.

Roy got a desk organizer with our picture on it. And the girls picked out a Superman card. Audrey kept on trying to wake Roy up this morning and saying, "Happy Birthday." I tried to tell her it wasn't his birthday!

And I made the girls and Roy take a picture before church. It's a miracle that they both have a smile on. Audrey's not actually looking at the camera, but we'll take it!


And I couldn't leave out my own Dad. He's such a wonderful father and he's always there when I need him. I love you, Dad! Sean's in the picture too. Sabrina was busy today and couldn't make it, so we've got 2/3 of the kids. And please ignore the big giant zit on my forehead *add a sigh of frustration*

No comments: